Paul Agbetile S.p. z.o.o.Бизнес-размещение
- Контактное лицо:
- Paul Agbetile
An e-learning start-up based in Poland is actively seeking a highly motivated Java Developer to on an e-learning platform in collaboration with other team members (UX designers and web developers).
This is a challenging role that requires a highly technical Java Developer in capable of holding their own within this dynamic, technology-driven environment with frequent releases.
Joining a cross functional agile development team, you will ensure the quality and delivery of major new features on to a high-volume and highly-transactional e-learning platform. These responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coding and maintaining web-based applications.
- Designing, coding, and testing of Java based components.
- Developing analysing and maintains more complex technical solutions
- Documentation, diagramming and organizing systems; developing input/output record layouts, and system workflows.
- Preparing test data, tests and debugging programs.
- Designing and verifying code to account for changes in functional and system requirements, equipment configurations.
- Solving highly complex technical problems.
- Investigating and resolving operational problems/system requirements.
Technical requirements for a Java Developer:
- Java 7, Java 8
- Spring MVC, Spring Webflow
- Redis, MySQL
- XML, XQuery, XSLT and/or XPath (Experience with existDB or OrientDB is a huge plus)
- Experience creating API services, REST
- Core Servlets
- Apps Server (Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx etc.)
- Experience of highly transactional web based systems
- Knowledge of using test automation tools and techniques (JUnit / TestNG, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber)
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, TDD)
- Strong communication skills, team player and able to lead others
- Degree educated, Software Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Maven, Subversion, Private / Public cloud, AWS
Сейчас открытых вакансий нет.