- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
Webinse is an innovative software development company which provides complex eCommerce solutions for a wide range of international partners. The main direction is development, design and support of online stores based on Magento platform.
Our potential clients are middle-size companies and business owners from Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Great Britain), USA, Canada and Australia.
The key principles of our company are permanent improvements of the internal business processes which increase productivity, effectiveness and give a possibility to always provide high level solutions for our customers. Due to this point ones among the best world companies choose us to build long-term and perspective business relationships.
We are looking for a talented PPC Manager to join our team on full-time basis.
• 2+ years of general experience of working as PPC/Traffic Manager experience in IT/eCommerce company including management of paid marketing campaigns (Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, Bing, Instagram, LinkedIn ads).
• Proven experience in both B2B and B2C campaign development, management and performance reporting.
• Proven knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook PowerEditor and other advertising tools
• Good experience in bid management with large amount campaigns.
• Practice in using CRM-based PPC/Target Automation such as Salesforce Journey Builder or Agile CRM would be a huge plus.
• Planning and deploying of both B2B and B2C PPC/Traffic strategy alongside with CMO.
• Structuring of all PPC and Traffic accounts and PPC keyword research
• Develop and execute PPC/SEM, display marketing plans to meet and exceed acquisition goals.
• Manage the daily execution of campaigns and campaign operations across multiple channels (paid search, paid display, paid social, retargeting, remarketing and others).
• Continuous bid and budget optimization with the foal
• Lead user experience testing and optimization (i.e. ad creativity, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, A/B and A/B/n testing etc.)
• Help web development team with a professional opinion on how to create landing pages.
• Implement data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business
• Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports our marketing goals.
• Make advanced ad reports on weekly, monthly, quarter and year basis.
We’ll provide our candidates:
- Enjoyable working environment and friendly team of highly qualified specialists
- Attractive salary, bonuses and benefits package (24 days of holidays a year + national holidays, paid sick-leaves)
- Possibility for continuous learning of all staff to help you to advance your career based on your interests and talents
- Democratic leadership with an appreciation and understanding of the needs of all crew members
- Partial payment of foreign language courses
- Opportunities for international business trips
- Corporate holidays, events, festivals
You can find more detailed information about our company on the website — http://www.webinse.com/
If you are interesting in our vacancy, please send your resume to HR Department via email — [надіслати резюме]