Head of IT
- Oxford Biolabs Ukraine
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
Oxford Biolabs was founded in 2009 by scientists from the University of Oxford. In 2011 the company launched its flagship product TRX2 (http://www.trx2.com), one of the Europe’s most popular food supplements for men and women suffering from hair loss. Other fields of interest are hair pigmentation, rejuvenation and skin-care. Our team consists of top-innovators and experienced managers across diverse fields. Oxford Biolabs currently has operations in four countries: the UK, Germany, the US and Ukraine.
To expand our global team, located in Lviv, we are looking for an experienced result-oriented individual for the position of Head of IT .
You will direct, administer, and co-ordinate the internal IT operational activities of the organization in accordance with the company’s policies, goals, and objectives. You will be in charge of our IT & e-Commerce activities such as the development/maintenance of the company’s websites, systems implementations. IT infrastructure, servers and IT security. We will demand exceptional performance from you, but in return we offer exceptional conditions for your professional development within a world-class environment and team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In charge of our IT & e-Commerce projects (e.g. new website development, CRM, backend optimisation);
- Manage the team;
- Ensuring IT & Security across entire organization (both externally, as well internally);
- Domain name portfolio management;
- Ensuring server uptime, load-time and website performance;
- Customizing, configuring and maintaining CRM system for B2C customer database as well as for B2B sales team;
- Co-ordinating with other departments to integrate business process requirements into e-Commerce/IT framework (eg membership model).
- Higher education in a related field,
- At least 4 years of experience in leading IT department (including experience leading e-Commerce support activities);
- World-class IT expertise (e.g. php, Wordpress, Magento, Opencart, SAP, CRM systems e.g. Salesforce or Sugar, MS Office, etc.);
- International experience and experience with digital membership models of advantage;
- Project management and systems implementation experience;
- Strategic outlook, business acumen;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team work;
- Сapability to find non-standard solutions and think out of box;
- English — Advanced both written and spoken (C1/C2);
What we offer:
- Fixed employment;
- Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits (e.g. office in the city center, gym subsidy, self-development budget, team lunches, fruits, etc.) package;
- Long-term partnership and growth opportunity within our fast-growing company;
- Supreme office location in the very city centre of Lviv;
- A high-level, motivated and international team.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and summary of relevant working experience. Also, please have a look at our websites http://www.oxbiolabs.com and particularly http://www.trx2.com and tell us why you would be a good fit and what exactly you can do for us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!