Customer Support Manager
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
About your responsibilities:
Mobisoft is looking for a Customer Support Manager.
As a Technical Support representative in the Customer Care team you are responsible for the communication between customers and development. Your professionalism and experience contribute to a big part of building customers loyalty by solving the problems quickly and reporting bugs to the dev-team for further fix. As the main point of contact with our Customers you will participate in the further app improvement and development.
About your team:
As a young team of 20+ professionals, supporting one of the TOP products in the field, we can offer you the «perks package» on a daily basis.
We appreciate sharing points of view and fresh ideas across our department.
By active participation in monthly demos with Dev-team, we keep-up with every innovation in the product and to get involved in its development.
Being a part of our team, you’ll have regular 1−2−1 meetings with your Manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet your personal career objectives.
You’ll be a part of an open, friendly and fun environment with lots of regular social events, movie nights, shisha outside the office, breakfasts, fruit as well as workshops and external trainings to make sure you get the most from our co-operation.
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in Tech Support (preferably app support)
- Experience in communicating with native speakers
- Time-management skills
- Acquaintance with IT sphere
- Night shifts experience preferred
- Stress resistance, ability to work in a high-loaded atmosphere
You can score more if you possess any of the following:
- Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese language
- Sales experience
- International exchange programs participation
Being a bright creative platform for turning an idea to product, we are dealing with fresh business concepts and hi-end development.
Founded in 2011, Mobisoft features as one of the leading global companies in the field of parental control and business monitoring software with mobile (iPhone, Android) & desktop (Windows, MacOS) solutions.
Our serviсe is fresh, innovative and suitable for both personal and corporate needs.
A small piece of stats: we operate with about 30 different services on backend which are parts of our big system; our backend serve about 14M requests and process more than 600Gb of data per day; the total storage capacity our backend works with is about 60Tb.
We are proud to have our apps been sold in 200+ countries around the globe in 2015!
Each purchase is carefully followed by Customer Support department, which works 24/7 to make sure our consumers really enjoy their experience with us.
United with a single goal and common inspiration, we are people dealing with people, bringing a company and own achievements to a huge success.
We cherish individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and merit-based opportunities across the board.
Mobisoft values talents, who LOVE what they are doing and ENJOY influencing processes.
- possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it;
- variety of social and professional activities;
- friendly and warm culture;
- PE employment;
- 24 calendar days of vacation paid per year;
- medical insurance paid after successful trial period;
- free English courses with a native speaker;
- documented sick days paid;
- 3 non-documented sick days paid;
- breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen
Feel like you are the one to enhance global excellence?
Become a part of our team
Relieve your talent
Contact info (HR Department):