7500 грн. Basic + bonuses
- Partner Guest House
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- высшее образование
Our company is currently looking for a young smart good looking lady to fill in the position of a accommodation manager in Partner Guest House — serviced apartments on Baseina Street.
Purpose of Position: To serve the guests in a Five Star manner. Assure highest quality of the Department by working in an efficient and conscious manner, as well as, maintaining and developing the highest service standards possible.
— 5 days working week (9 a.m. — 6 p.m.)
— Great cozy office in the city centre (Next to mall «Gulliver»). Tasty cookies, fruits, coffee/tea are included:)
— Official employment, paid vacations and sickness leave
— The entusiastic, cute, young team.
— Possibility to use and improve your English every day
— Huge work expirience in hotel business, different interesting tasks every day, a lot of work always.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities to include the following.
- Work quickly in a high-pressure environment and ability to handle stress.
- Deal with a discriminating client.
- Complete all necessary payroll records.
- Control rooms and rate availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Work with the Reception Department in handling group bookings, maintaining files, tracing cut-off dates, following up on special instructions, etc.
- Control all apartments reservations in conjunction with the Front Office ---Manager and ensure special handling of top corporate clients, VIPs, and return guests.
- Prepare and distribute occupancy and revenue forecasts and keep Director well informed of and unexpected changes in levels of business.
- Ensure that all reservation confirmations are transferred in a PGH hotel management system and mailed on a daily basis.
- Handle all no-show billings and disputes.
- Handle guest complaints, keeping senior management well informed of any problems
- Handle and maintain accurate records on pick-up, cancellations, no-shows, and sources of reservations.
- Display a high level of professionalism at all times in dealings with guests and employees.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Daily check arrival list, reservations created and other reports deemed necessary.
- Maintain checklists for tasks.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by the Director.
Required Position Skills: Problem solving skills, Service Orientation, Team Work, Customer service appreciation.
• Is willing and able to step outside of normal responsibilities to assist others.
• Strives to continuously improve job skills and knowledge
• Strives to continuously improve skill and knowledge level of the Reservations team.
• Excellent ability to interact professionally with a variety of people.
• Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Controls expenses and maximizes profits.
- Fluency in English is required, additional language ability is a bonus
- Ability to read, speak and write English
You can contact:
Elena Neilenko, HR manager
mobile: 093 467 45 65