English teacher (IELTS, TOEFL Test)
Payment according to per hour rate (1hour – 60min)
- MBA Strategy
- Контактное лицо:
- Ольга Бублей
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость, неполная занятость, готовы взять студента
MBA Strategy is an educational and technological company, a leader of education in Ukraine. We act as a catalyzer of life and career of our clients who enter the world’s best business schools and universities (Harvard, Wharton, Stanford), helping them change themselves, their companies and the country for the better. We are proud to say that since 2003 more than 2000 of our clients have already achieved their life-long dreams of getting into top business school programs.
Because of the steady development of the company, we are seeking for a TOEFL/IELTS teacher who shares our views and values.
You fit us perfectly if:
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English (C1-C2) (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, CPE or study/work experience abroad is great plus).
- You are constantly improving your knowledge, reading professional literature, attending workshops and visiting trainings and conferences (CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL, TKT is a benefit).
- You love teaching, sharing knowledge; you are patient and genuinely care about your students.
- You have successful teaching or tutoring experience.
- Your students have gained top results.
- You are a lifelong learner and you are familiar with «Coursera», «Future Learn» and «edX».
- You like spending your spare time actively participating in sports, outdoor activities, volunteering.
Working at MBA Strategy means:
- A job in a fast-growing and respectful educational company with the 14 years of history.
- An opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Being a key person, with a real input in the company’s result.
- A chance to become an expert in the field of business education.
- Close connections with top MВА schools and students.
- An opportunity to gain experience in an exciting and ever-growing teaching medium, with a workplace which is on the cutting-edge of teaching technology.
You are supposed to:
- Teach and Consult TOEFL/IELTS clients in groups, individually and via Skype.
- Update teaching materials.
- Answer clients' inquiries regarding TOEFL/IELTS.
What we offer to our employees:
- One-month of intensive TOEFL/IELTS training on a position of a trainee and continuous personal program of training and development.
- A possibility to attend both internal and external training and courses.
- A chance to master other international tests (GMAT, GRE, SAT).
- Flexible working schedule.
- A competitive salary (competitive starting hourly rate + excellent bonus system)
- Paid vacation and compensation of fitness center trainings.
- Registration according to labor legislation.
- A possibility to work part-time (if you are a student).
- The office in the city center (Zololi Vorota Metro Station).
How to contact us:
Please, send your detailed resume to [отправить резюме] or call (063)91−71−008.
Our HR manager Olga Bubley will answer all your questions.
Look forward to seeing you in our team!