- Oxford Biolabs Ukraine
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Oxford Biolabs was founded in 2009 by scientists from the University of Oxford. In 2011 the company launched its flagship product TRX2 (http://www.trx2.com), one of the Europe’s most popular food supplements for men and women suffering from hair loss. Other fields of interest are hair pigmentation, rejuvenation and skin-care. Our team consists of top-innovators and experienced managers across diverse fields. Oxford Biolabs currently has operations in four countries: the UK, Germany, the US and Ukraine.
To expand our Lviv office we are looking for a proactive, result-oriented individual for the position of B2B Sales Manager to join our multinational team.
On a day-to-day basis you will collaborate with your colleagues within B2B Sales team.
We will demand exceptional performance from you, but in return we offer exceptional conditions for your professional development within a world-class environment and team.
We offer: Competitive salary + commission + bonus + benefits (e.g. office in the city center, gym subsidy, self-development budget, team lunches, fruits, etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new opportunities and propose solutions to improve key customer profitability and efficiency;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Keep customer information up to date;
- Cold calling in order to develop new markets and meet sales targets;
- Searching new channels and customers for sales.
- 2+ years of active sales experience;
- Experience to generate leads and appointments, key account management;
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- Сapability to find non-standard solutions and think out of box;
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude;
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills;
- Business awareness;
- English — Advanced both written and spoken (C1/C2);
- Knowledge of other European languages of advantage.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and summary of relevant working experience. Also, please have a look at our websites http://www.oxbiolabs.com and particularly http://www.trx2.com and tell us why you would be a good fit and what exactly you can do for us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!