Software Product Business Analyst for Donnelley Financial Solutions
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
On behalf of Donnelley Financial Solutions (www.dfsco.com), Ciklum is looking for Software Product Business Analyst to join Odessa team on a full-time basis.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFS) provides software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. With 3,500 employees in 61 locations across 18 countries, we provide thousands of clients globally with innovative tools for content creation, management and distribution, as well as data analytics and multi-lingual translations services. Leveraging advanced technology, deep-domain expertise and 24/7 support, we deliver cost-effective solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
Business Analyst’s main goal is to act as a local proxy for a US-based software product management team, clarifying requirement details for the software development team, providing or facilitating delivery of domain expertise to the development team from the perspective of product management. This position requires working with a shifted time zone for at least three days a week to bridge the timezone gap with the core product management team located in the US west coast office.
- Requirements gathering and specification document writing
- Creating visual aids like logic diagrams, screen mock-ups, etc. to more clearly convey the meaning of a requirement
- Collecting developer questions/feedback as needed, working with the US team to clarify or elaborate the requirements, and then convey the details back to the development team
- Keeping requirements documentation and user-stories up to date.
- Developing product knowledge needed to precisely relay requirement details when the product management team in the US is unreachable
- Share business domain knowledge with other Teams
- 2+ years of business analysis
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Background in finance and regulatory compliance domain
- Background in software product business analysis/development
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (Word and Excel in particular)
- Strong skills in organizing own work and prioritizing tasks
- Strong team player
- Basic design skills: mock-ups and prototyping (with HTML & CSS)
- Ability to work with shifted timezone at least 3 days a week
- Ability to travel to the US west coast for 3−4 weeks soon after being hired in order to train and get acclimated with the team and technology
- Strong design & UX skills
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance and/or Computer Science
- Background in US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings
- Knowledge of finance or compliance-related enterprise software
- Experience with XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language)
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!