Performance Marketing Manager
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
As a Performance Marketing Manager — at OLX you will be fully responsible for the media activity in UA/KZ/UZ regions, performance against company targets and ensure budgets are aligned with the media plans
The Performance Marketing Manager will define the digital and direct marketing strategy, ROI targets and budgets, and optimize our channel mix according to CPA/ROI targets to drive efficiencies. The Performance Marketing Manager will be part of a bright, engaging team and be responsible for delivering an acquisition strategy across PPC, SEO, affiliates, display and social. And you will drive the retention and CRM strategy, day-to-day management and hands-on optimization of our marketing channels to drive performance across mobile and web.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Create performance marketing strategies to achieve various KPIs targets
- Provide data insights on the impact of performance media on overall KPIs.
- Keeping track of spend and budgets and optimize budgets across performance marketing channels to decrease CPAs and improve ROI in web/mobile/app
- Effectively manage digital agencies
- Maximize acquisition through all digital channels and optimize retargeting programs through available channels in web/mobile/app
- Manage search performance across PPC and SEO in web/mobile/app
- Grow brand awareness through targeted display and social media campaigns
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Review with the functional managers new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years experience in Performance Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Focused on sales performance and achieving business targets
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook ads and Google Analytics
- Mobile apps tracking and advertising analysis (Adjust, Tune)
- Experience in SEO would also prove valuable
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Budget management
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success
- Career in international company and travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Employment in full compliance to the legislation of Ukraine
- Company Mobile phone
- Medical insurance program after successful completion of the probation period
- Comfortable, light office in the city center