PPC Manager, Digital Manager
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
As a PPC Manager/ Digital Manager — at OLX you will be fully responsible for the media activity in UA/KZ/UZ regions, performance against company targets and ensure budgets are aligned with the media plans
The PPC Manager/ Digital Manager will define the digital and direct marketing strategy, ROI targets and budgets, and optimize our channel mix according to CPA/ROI targets to drive efficiencies. The PPC Manager/ Digital Manager will be part of a bright, engaging team and be responsible for delivering an acquisition strategy across PPC, SEO, affiliates, display and social. And you will drive the retention and CRM strategy, day-to-day management and hands-on optimization of our marketing channels to drive performance across mobile and web.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Create performance marketing strategies to achieve various KPIs targets
- Provide data insights on the impact of performance media on overall KPIs.
- Keeping track of spend and budgets and optimize budgets across performance marketing channels to decrease CPAs and improve ROI in web/mobile/app
- Effectively manage digital agencies
- Maximize acquisition through all digital channels and optimize retargeting programs through available channels in web/mobile/app
- Manage search performance across PPC and SEO in web/mobile/app
- Grow brand awareness through targeted display and social media campaigns
- Analyzing the results and performance of all channels in total and individually
- Provide consultancy to internal and external stakeholders in the best way to achieve their KPIs.
- Review with the functional managers new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Handle all stakeholder communication from daily queries to weekly catch ups to Post Campaign Analysis reports
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 5+ years experience in Performance Marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Focused on sales performance and achieving business targets
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Facebook ads and Google Analytics
- Mobile apps tracking and advertising analysis (Adjust, Tune)
- Experience in SEO would also prove valuable
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Budget management
What can you expect from us and what do we offer?
- Contributing to the global Naspers Classifieds success
- Career in international company and travel opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Employment in full compliance to the legislation of Ukraine
- Company Mobile phone
- Medical insurance program after successful completion of the probation period
- Comfortable, light office in the city center