Business Analyst Lead
- Контактное лицо:
- Ирина Артёменко
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет, высшее образование
ControlPay is a leading Global freight audit solution provider. We provide freight auditing services to multinationals. By acting as a trusted third party between our customers and their carriers we process millions of transport orders and invoices per year. By doing so via our own application in combination with our customer service teams we achieve cost savings and visibility in the complex processes of our customers. This makes ControlPay an innovative company that employs a fast growing number of staff divided over our locations in Breda, the Netherlands and in Kyiv.
We are looking for candidates who would like to become aBusiness Analyst Leadin our Kyiv office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, discussing and documenting business solutions;
• Refining and analyzing incoming tasks;
• Look for gaps in data requirements between what is in place and what is needed. Model the data requirements or work with the appropriate people to ensure that the data will support the new solution;
• Trace user stories to business objectives and the product vision;
• Tight collaboration with the development and design teams;
• Communicating business needs with both internal and external stakeholders;
• Creating/updating internal documentation related to BA team;
• Supporting product back log (in JIRA);
• Supporting planning meetings, organizing and performing grooming sessions;
• Help the product owner to define and formulate the business problem and product vision.
To be a successful applicant you should meet the following requirements:
• Higher education;
• 4+ years of relevant experience;
• Demonstrated experience in analysis and planning with ability to anticipate situations, define problems, recognize alternatives and formulate solutions;
• Good knowledge of English (Fluent), knowledge of other languages will be a plus;
• Affinity with IT and proficient in developing technical requirements and specifications;
• Experience in Logistics will be a plus;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
• Excellent business correspondence skills.
• Strong analytical thinking;
• Time Management skills;
• Presentations skills;
• Organization and prioritization skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Customer oriented;
• Team player;
• Stress resistant.
What we offer to our employees:
• Development opportunities;
• Comfortable working place with modern facilities;
• Office close to subway station Vasylkivska;
• Free transfer from subway-station to the office;
• Lunch discounts;
• Medical Insurance;
• Office massage service;
• Indian yoga courses.
If you are interested in this position and match above-stated requirements, please do not hesitate to send your Resume/CV