Senior Front-end developer
- Beetroot VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Front-end developer, who is looking and ready for new challenges to work together with our Client, an independent Digital Agency, which is located in Stockholm, Sweden. The work they do is through innovation and creativity in technology and design. They are dedicated to creating cost-effective solutions of the highest quality, with high focus on user experience and interface. Most of the projects they work with are web platforms with functional design, mobile phone apps, online games and digital strategies.
We expect you to find great solutions for front-end tasks. As a work model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client’s side.
Who are you?
There is such a thing as being a true Beetroot.
We value people who are hungry for improvement. Meaning, you always try to be the most caring, professional and progressive version of yourself.
Your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach and improvement drive are what will make the difference. We hope you’re a «team person», that you take responsibility for your work, pragmatically solve problems, and that you’re a highly motivated individual overall. You’re self-going, well organized, efficient and with a very good sense of priorities.
Relevant experience and abilities
- In-depth Front-end capabilities
- Adaptive coding, clear and valid code
- Proven experience with WordPress
- Solid knowledge in Java Script, experience with popular JS frameworks
- Strong learning capacity
- Proficient English
Bonus if you have
- Some experience with PHP
- Experience with Jira and Agile/Scrum
- An ability to take own initiatives, share ideas
- You love borsch!
What we offer
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office in the city center
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Included English lessons with native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
- Yearly allowance to participate in competence-enhancing events
Beetroot is a Swedish-Ukrainian IT company, building teams of developers and designers from Ukraine for European and North American, emerging, IT companies and start-ups. Working at Beetroot should feel like coming home, and we want to build places where people love being together. Today, we employ more than 150 tightly-knit professionals on a basis of equality, responsibility and trust.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV in Englishand a short intro about yourself. Interviews and candidate evaluations will be held in the nearest future.
See you soon. /Beetroot