Junior Brand Manager
- Бритіш Американ Тобакко Україна VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років, вища освіта
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Market and portfolio analysis, opportunity search, exploration of relevant consumer spaces.
- Brand Strategy development based on sharp consumer insights and thorough market analysis.
- Mix development and validation:
- Development of competitive product; Pack development and adaptation; Development of impactful communication touchpoints;
- On-going monitoring of brand performance including existing brand and new launches, competitor activity and market environment.
- Monitor in-market pricing and develop solutions to ensure competitiveness of the Brand in a volatile pricing environment
- Contribute to preparation of Brand Strategic plan and Operational plan.
- Actively contribute to monthly Sales & Operational Planning process by providing input from brand perspective.
- Bear full accountability for development, execution and results of brand marketing mix
- Manage brand communication activities through pro-active contact with external service agencies (e.g. advertising agency, promotion agencies, etc.) and other departments within the Company
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive activities and overall market developments and trends to ensure brand issues and opportunities are understood and corrective actions identified and recommended for implementation
- Cooperate effectively with Trade Marketing, Finance, Procurement and other departments
- Actively contribute to the development of Agency personnel and evaluation of their performance.
- University degree
- Min 2 years' experience in multinational FMCG company or advertising agency
- Understanding of key market trends
- English — advanced
- Advanced PC user (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.)
- Market research literacy
- Ability to use research software for desktop analysis
- Solid project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Ability to multitask and attention to details
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
- Proactive and result oriented
Find out more about us: