Senior Business Analyst (SDLC) for Ciklum BA Office
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
On behalf of Ciklum BA Office we are looking for Senior Business Analyst (SDLC).
Imagine company that gives you a proper environment and asks you for the result without a big emphasis on the audit control and complex corporate decision making process. Imagine that you can work within a team of mature enthusiastic professionals that love their own job and there is no need to ask them to maintain a high-quality performance, that you will play football only on the playground and never in the office. Imagine you can grow without any limits in the area you want. All of this is possible within the Ciklum Senior Business Analyst position.
In the course of a year, you will be involved in delivering various internal projects. In combination with appropriate training, our set-up allows you to grow fast in your profession. When you join us, you will play a key role in making our projects a success. In other words — you will be a big wheel in a small engine.
As a Senior BA working on different client projects, you will need to apply all your knowledge for the start-up industry and all domain variety that is possible. Latest technologies, know-how projects, outlook ideas in each product will be at yours. Full product life cycle will be a part of your responsibilities where the main target will be the result. You will be expected act as a partner, product owner (proxy PO), responsible for covering client needs and creating possibilities for the future product growth. On your way, you will face a lot of sprints in tight collaboration with great, open minded, friendly colleagues. Leadership & ownership will be encouraged. Each day will promise new exiting experience and fun.
In addition, the Company will supply you with a powerful education program, business trips possibility around Europe/the USA (if you are not able now you won’t be pushed), great salary you are worth.
Full stack of BA activities required:
• Support projects inception from BA side;
• Define and approve business analysis process to be followed;
• Work with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes;
• Convert business requirements into project planning artefacts;
• Prioritize and communicate requirements;
• Coordinate BA activities;
• Drive the backlog grooming process;
• Support project management in regular organizational activities;
• Support a development/QA team during implementation/testing;
• Perform internal acceptance of developed features;
• Run demo sessions/ KT sessions/ clients training session;
• Review and refine the development process continuously.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience (business/functional analysis);
• Accomplished projects in at least two different business domains;
• Experience in agile and waterfall/incremental methodologies of SW development;
• Experience in running projects from scratch till release/support;
• Experience in collaboration with foreign customers and their teams;
• Experience in dealing with complex systems layout;
• Knowledge of BABOK framework, BA techniques;
• Strong understanding of BA role in the team;
• Experience with document/task management systems;
• Fluent English;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Nice to have:
• Project/Product management experience;
• Technical background;
• Experience in development of data-oriented system: ETL, MDM, Data marts, data exploration, data modeling, data mapping, data validations;
• Experience with relational databases;
• Experience in modelling with UML;
• Experience in creating UI mocks/ prototypes.
• Strong analytical skills;
• High self-organization;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Proactive search for solution;
• Interpersonal relationship building skills;
• High maturity level;
• High responsibility;
• Active listening skill.
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with client;
• Business domains knowledge improvement;
• Constant flow of new projects;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Ability to influence project technologies;
• Projects from scratch;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy, European management style;
• Continuous self-improvement.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]