Chief Architect for Ciklum
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
Ciklum is looking for Chief Architect to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
As a Chief Architect you will be responsible for the key leadership and governance role for developing forward Ciklum Solutions Portfolio and Service Catalogue which requires in-depth knowledge across solutions, services and technology stacks. Chief Architect role is essential to assure the successful execution of the company’s strategy to strengthen Solutions and Services offerings.
You will be a Senior member of the Management team acting as a leader, technology skills mentor, role model and solutions governor. Chief Architect will be actively engaging with members of the wider Solutions team working close with Solutions Architects, Service Managers and Tech Stack Leads, mentoring and shaping the proposition portfolio and team skillset.
External deliverables and activities:
- Client engagement at C level — the ability to communicate the company strategy, solutions and services to key Clients and stakeholders, build rapport and trust with the client
- Consulting Clients on Ciklum Solution Portfolio and Service Catalogue and play key role in bids for medium to large opportunities
Internal deliverables and activities:
- Being directly responsible for a team of Solution Architects with respective technical expertise and all levels of Solution’s department.
- Building and maintaining Ciklum Solution Portfolio and Service Catalogue based on a) existing in-house knowledge and expertise, b) Client demands and c) latest technology trends.
- Build and establish SLA and OLA ownership
- Work with Ciklum leadership team to establish and drive future Ciklum Solutions aligned with CTO’s technology research and technology strategy and Ciklum offerings roadmap
- Mentor Solution Architecture domain teams through informal discussions and formal assessment, design reviews, technical presentations or as a consultant across Ciklum Solutions Portfolio and Service Catalogue
- Lead the development and execution of a communication and education plan for Solution Architecture domain teams
- Share and maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, technology trends, solution delivery and software development best practices
- Establish enterprise architecture governance and solution architecture approval (process and tools)
- Minimum 12+ years of progressive experience in software engineering, technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with business acumen
- Minimum 7+ years working in solutions design and architecture of end-to-end solutions
- Minimum 5+ years' experience driving and executing technology leadership (CTO/Chief Architect/Enterprise Architect or other equal role)
- Experience in Pre-sales and Solution Delivery Consulting
- Deep knowledge of IT best practices including TOGAF, SOLID, Agile and SAFe, ITIL desired but not mandatory
- Experience in Enterprise Architect or similar tool is desired but not mandatory
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical solution options to Client’s top management (experience in participating in pre-sales required)
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable resolving complex technical problems and working under tight deadlines
- Strong business and IT strategy and planning skills, ability to influence client executives and develop long lasting relationships as a trusted technical advisor
- Ability to demonstrate excellent technology strategy leadership, solution delivery selling and business management skills
- Strong leadership skills, good experience in People/Team Management
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Must be willing to be based in Kiev office and willing to do business travel when necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Client business trips and exchange with colleagues in Ciklum offices in USA and Western Europe
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programmes
- Various corporate and social events
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a «Cool Vendor» in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013' report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, Q & A and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [отправить резюме]