Front Desk Agent, Receptionist
- Partner Guest House
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Our company — Partner Guest House — serviced apartments in the center of Kiev — is currently looking for a young smart good looking lady to undertake all receptionist duties at the desk of our office on Baseina Street.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Competence in dealing with complaints and giving information as well as a customer-oriented approach are essential.The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
— Cozy and modern office in the center of the city
— Young, supportive and friendly team
— Flexible schedule (2/2 shifts)
— Multilingual environment
— Competitive remuneration
— Taxi paid by company
— Coffee, tea, cookies :)
- Experience as front desk representative or agent or relevant position (desirable)
- Familiarity with the use office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotel.
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Assist clients with check-in, check-out, and other standard operations.
• Issue room keys and provide instructions to driver on duty
• Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests
• Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts using computerized property management systems.
• Perform simple bookkeeping activities, such as balancing cash accounts.
• Handle and document complaints, problems, and concerns.
• Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
• Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department.
• Maintain guest rooms key storage.
• Complete necessary daily reports at the end of the shift
• Answer incoming phone calls using proper telephone etiquette.
• Know room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
Welcome to our team!
To join call:
Elena Neilenko, HR manager
mobile: 093 467 45 65