Scrum Master for SBTech Online Team
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 2 років
On behalf of SBTech (http://www.sbtech.com/), Ciklum is looking for Scrum Masterto join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
As an Agile Project Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
• Deliver products for a growing business;
• Be a part of UA unit leadership team;
• Participate in a knowledge sharing process and conferences;
• Manage and grow distributed teams in a scaled agile environment;
• Collaborate directly with business owners and top management;
• Contribute into a decision making process.
SBTech is an industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions and powers the most successful gaming operators around the globe. SBTech currently employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals — with the number rising daily. Here at SBTech, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination — we believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools.
Our platform is:
• Distributed system architecture
• Single-Page Application approach
• MS-SQL & PostgreSQL DBs, advanced caching and data distribution
• Elastic Search for big-data analysis
• Advanced monitoring based on Kibana, StatsD etc.
• Test automation and DevOps in mind to allow smooth operations
• Scrum Master for 2 development teams (up to 9 people each)
• Coach team members on usage of Agile tools and best practices
• Lead the entire software development flow from requirements to successful delivery to production
• To work closely with business and product owners to plan work and provide statuses
• Manage risks and opportunities for team deliveries in time and with good quality
• Increase efficiency of team work and cross-teams collaboration
• Initiate and drive improvements
• 3+ years of Project/Program Management experience or Scrum Master (successful track record of deliveries)
• Experience in managing multiple teams (experience with distributed teams is a plus)
• Good understanding of full range of SDLC
• Agile mindset
• Good knowledge & practical experience with Scrum methodology
• Knowledge of SAFe
• Knowledge of Kanban/XP
• Experience working in scrum of scrums
• Strong technical background
• Extensive knowledge in QA area
• Good business understanding (e-gaming products, market place, time-to-market, etc.)
• Able to get things delivered
• Proactive, self-starter, able to identify tasks and opportunities
• Outgoing, sales oriented, with great interpersonal skills
• Leader, with motivation to perform outstanding job
• Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
Here we’re working really hard, and also learning and developing fast. We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities — you simply have to seize them.
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team building and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-locations knowledge sharing
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]