HRM Officer (Travel, UALS 15)
- The European Union Advisory Mission for Civilian Security Sector Reform-Ukraine (EUAM-Ukraine)
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років, вища освіта
The Human Resources Management (HRM) Officer (Travel) will report to the Chief Human Resources Management (HRM) Unit. As part of the HRM Unit, s/he will support the Unit and will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the HRM tasks and the Mission Support Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
The HRM Officer (Travel) will be required, in accordance with the EUAM Mandate, Code of Conduct and the General Service Conditions for locally recruited Staff members, to perform the following tasks:
- Assist the HRM officer (s) with the daily running of the unit;
- Carry out all human resources related tasks and assignments, in co-ordination with the HRM Officers;
- Assist in the deployment of selected candidates, redeployment, check-in and check-out of staff members with all involved stakeholders, including line managers and the Brussels Support Element;
- Advise and assist staff members concerning the human resources policies and procedures;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and follow-up on the human resources strategies, policies and procedures;
- Ensure the timely and correct administration of financial entitlements of staff, such as reimbursement of duty trips, temporary reallocations, home travel reimbursement, etc.;
- Provide advice, guidance and support to staff on personnel administration and development related matters;
- Provide applicable arrangements and bookings for duty travels (travels and accommodation) in accordance with the Mission’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and the Guide to missions for officials and other servants of the European Commission;
- Keep updated activities records with regards to the procured air tickets and hotel bookings;
- Draft memos on issues related to the travel tasks;
- Provide information to staff on the most direct and economical routes and plans routings and itineraries accordingly and inform staff on available possibilities and offers;
- Calculate and verify airfares, accommodation entitlements, terminal/visas expenses, daily subsistence allowance for staff travelling on missions, etc.;
- Liaise with airline companies, travel agencies and hotels for all booking and billing-related issues;
- Liaise with the local authorities and institutions as per the instructions given by the Chief of Human Resources;
- Translate HRM related documents from local languages to English and vice versa;
- Deal with information with confidentiality and discretion;
- Perform any other task as requested by his/her Line Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Enjoy full civil rights and do not have criminal record;
- Be in possession of Ukrainian citizenship and/or of a (still) valid residence and work permits according to Ukrainian laws;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on him/her by the laws concerning military service;
- Successful completion of a full course of university studies attested by a degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or Social Sciences, where the normal duration of university education in the country awarded is three (3) years or more and attested by a diploma;
- After having obtained the university degree, at least five (5) years of proven full time relevant professional experience.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post;
- Excellent communication skills of English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Very good knowledge and experience of Office Suite Package;
- Good experience of using data for preparing reports.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills;
- Experience in positions requiring analytical and organizational skills, with a service- and project-oriented approach;
- Ability to focus on priorities, to monitor and evaluate procedures and processes;
- Ability to deliver work on time and to agreed standards, even under pressure.
Additional advantageous assets:
- Three (3) years of experience in a travel agency/hotel/private or public institution as travel services provider;
- Professional experience in an EU and/or International environment;
- Galileo/Amadeus or equivalent trained;
- Experience of working in an intercultural environment, with respect of diversity.
- Have strong sense of initiative, responsibility and autonomy;
- Ability to build productive and cooperative working relationships with other staff members,
- Ability to work methodically, accurately and with attention to details as well as to tight deadlines;
- Used to work on a multitude of activities at the same time and with limited supervision;
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously with colleagues and as part of a team, with respect to diversity;
- Punctuality, commitment to quality, ability to perform under stress, attention to detail, solid work ethics, willingness to work flexible working hours and still deal helpfully and courteously with all contacts.
To apply for the position and see more details please follow the link: http://euam-ukraine.eu/en/what-we-do/jobs • Local Vacancies
You should be informed that according to EUAM-Ukraine Local Staff Application Procedure, only the applications using the standard Application Form (http://euam-ukraine.eu/en/what-we-do/jobs ) will be considered.
Any other CV’s/applications, including those sent through Work.ua web-site or other source, will not be considered.