Driver (UALS 68, 72)
- The European Union Advisory Mission for Civilian Security Sector Reform-Ukraine (EUAM-Ukraine)
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років, середня спеціальна освіта
The Driver reports to the Transport Officer.As part of the Transport Section, s/he will contribute to the efficient and effective running of the transport tasks and the Mission Support Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Driver will be required, in accordance with the EUAM Mandate, Code of Conduct and the General Service Conditions for locally recruited Staff members, to perform the following tasks:
- General driving duties, involving light vehicles (4WD and mini vans);
- To be responsible for the routine upholding of the EUAM owned or rented vehicle fleet by checking assigned vehicles on a regular basis;
- Carry out the daily first line vehicle servicing and maintenance;
- Complete the necessary EUAM transportation documentation;
- Strictly comply with drivers / mechanics instructions as issued periodically by the Transport Officer;
- Assist in the distribution of vehicle equipment and supplies throughout the Mission area by complying with the instructions of the Transport Officer;
- When requested to be ready and perform duties in smart attire (black suit, white shirt and tie);
- Deal with information with confidentiality and discretion;
- Perform any other task as requested by his/her Line Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Enjoy full civil rights and do not have criminal record;
- Be in possession of Ukrainian citizenship and/or of a (still) valid residence and work permits according to Ukrainian laws;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed on him/her by the laws concerning military service;
- Successful completion of Secondary studies attested by a diploma/certificate;
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Ukrainian language and working knowledge of the English language;
- Possession of driving license categories B, C and D (including clean driving history);
- Five (5) years of full time professional driving experience in the private and/or public sector;
- Be in possession of driving license categories B, C and D, including clean driving history.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post;
- Good communication skills of English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Outstanding knowledge of Kyiv area and good geographical knowledge of Ukraine.
- Solid mechanical skills on vehicles;
- Flexibility in the execution of tasks and ability to work independently.
Additional advantageous assets:
- Professional experience in an EU and/or International environment;
- Experience of working in an intercultural environment, with respect of diversity;
- First Level University degree in Engineering.
- Have strong sense of initiative, responsibility and autonomy;
- Ability to build productive and cooperative working relationships with other staff members,
- Ability to deal helpfully and courteously with people, including outside contacts;
- Positive attitude towards work.
To apply for the position and see more details please follow the link: http://euam-ukraine.eu/en/what-we-do/jobs • Local Vacancies
You should be informed that according to EUAM-Ukraine Local Staff Application Procedure, only the applications using the standard Application Form (http://euam-ukraine.eu/en/what-we-do/jobs ) will be considered.
Any other CV’s/applications, including those sent through Work.ua web-site or other source, will not be considered.