- Genesis VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість, готові взяти студента
- Досвід роботи від 1 року
Genesis, one of the world’s largest product IT companies, is searching for a talented and highly motivated person to fill the position of Financial analyst.
As a Financial analyst, you’ll be always looking for innovative ways to help Genesis conquer the world while assuring correct revenue recognition and avoiding risks and material surprises. In your work you’ll be making creative decisions that are backed by both your experience and wide knowledge of the economy and financial industry.
In cooperation with our financial team, you will help establish and maintain full and timely control of the accounts receivable and other financial procedures. You will work closely with the top-management, Finance Team and Product teams to help develop and implement policies necessary for effective and efficient financial function. Your key responsibilities include AR control, reporting, developing policies, establishing procedures and control of the processes related to company’s revenues, as well as other areas of company’s finances as needs arise.
• Support the development and maintenance of financial procedures; establish and maintain control over processes and procedures in conjunction with process owners focusing on timely settlement of the company’s obligations, compliance with controls and applicable corporate policies & legislation;
• Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all applicable revenue activity are fully and timely recorded;
• Participation in business communication and negotiations with partners together with product teams;
• Preparation of financial instructions, reports, presentations, and documents;
• Support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects.
• BA/BS degree in economics, business, other related field or equivalent practical experience;
• Experience with spreadsheet and presentation software;
• English — Fluent or above average: oral and written;
• Strong communication and written skills;
• Willingness to learn and work;
• Responsibility and readiness to act independently.
• Basic knowledge or experience in accounting;
• Knowledge or experience in IFRS will be a plus;
• Understanding of financial statements and financial business activities;
• Readiness to contribute to the improvement of internal processes and procedures.
• Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
• Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
• Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
• Sports and Healthcare — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.