Senior Go Engineer for Ciklum New Client
- Ciklum VIP
- Вид зайнятості:
- повна зайнятість
- Досвід роботи від 5 років
On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Go Engineer to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
The Company is building next generation cloud infrastructure with a specific focus on enterprises workloads. We are seeking an experienced back-end software engineer who will be a member of the core team and contribute in an impactful manner to shape and define the control and management aspects of the platform.
- As a member of the team, you will be developing a large-scale, distributed IaaS platform to serve thousands of users across multiple locations. The platform will be integrating with existing physical and virtual infrastructure systems as well as exposing multiple API endpoints of its own.
- In addition to developing the platform, the engineer must be able to explain deployment and operations requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software programming
- Experience in Golang development
- Good knowledge and prior development experience working w high performance messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Good knowledge and prior development experience working w ElasticSearch ELK stack
- Good knowledge and experience working with coordination services platforms like Consul, etc., or Zookeeper
- Knowledge and direct experience working with Docker
- Knowledge of container Orchestration Engines such as Kubernetes, Swarm
- Experience with modern tools to develop software in an agile and efficient manner (e.g. git, Jenkins, Jira, SCRUM/Agile tools, etc.)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Physics and Mathematics or related field
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, with a particular emphasis on Cassandra — installation of Cassandra clusters, troubleshooting and development
- Good knowledge of RDBMS systems, with a particular emphasis on MySQL and PostgreSQL — configuration of HA mode, troubleshooting, development
- Good knowledge of analytics frameworks and the Hadoop ecosystem, such as Spark and MapReduce
- Understanding of virtualization platforms such as VMWare vSphere and KVM
- Understanding of SAN/NAS storage technologies
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for CI environments
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-learning skills
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Frequent business trips to United States
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [надіслати резюме]