Junior Project Engineer
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 1 года, высшее образование
Position name: Junior Project Engineer
Location: Odessa / Yuzhnyi
Reporting line: Project engineer
Position objective: This position is one from Cargill’s project team in project in black sea region. Scope of project is construction deep water grain terminal with 5 mln mt of grain annualy turnover. Cargill’s project team mission is to provide partner by technical support, knowledge, experience to partner for proper execution of the construction in line with Technical scope, CMO and negotiations, provide proper control during construction, to be part of commission team after execution project, provide admit support at the same time in case of need.
The main purpose of this position within Cargill project team is that under supervision of a senior project manager, the engineer plans, designs and directs engineering projects in his/her field of expertise and is able to perform each responsibility satisfactory to the project managers' expectation.
- Visits construction site to monitor progress and and other duties as assigned by the project manager.
- Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, tests and aerial photographs to plan and design project.
- Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies and designs for project.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
- Ensure that projects are exicuted in line with technical scope, policies, guidelines, national and international norms and standards.
- Total meeting organization support.
- Monthly Engineering report.
- Supports the start-up and commissioning personnel and activities
- Completed higher education (Chemical, Mechanical, Biosystems Engineering or other engineering discipline that has a strong foundation in process design)
- Fluent English — absolute must
- Relevant working experience would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and calculations.
- General knowledge of mechanical, or technological or civil system design.
- Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes and norms (e.g. IEC).
- Keep on track in mechanical engineering through review of periodicals and continuing education.