Test Manager for Oracle Fusion implementation
- VimpelCom VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- Христина Рубель
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
- Опыт работы от 2 лет, высшее образование
Each day our employees deals with interesting projects and looking for solutions of challenging tasks.
Each day we receive more and more happy feedbacks about share services we supply.
Each day we receive more and more applications to join our team.
We are the international communications and technology company VimpelCom Global Service Ukraine http://www.vimpelcom.com/ with more than 200 million customers across 14 markets. We open share services company in Lviv to operate in Eurasia market, which deals with 8 countries that are diverse and distinctive, in terms of our customers' needs and priorities.
Currently we are looking for the high potential and experienced Test Manager for Oracle Fusionimplementation
Working conditions & Benefits:
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a new fancy business center;
- Competitive salary & bonus system;
- Medical and Dental insurance — we take care about each employee;
- Joining the global team — work directly with the customer;
- Professional and career growth promotion, which depends on your will;
- Professional development opportunities, which is a part of global company politics and culture.
Role & responsibilities:
- Identifies the requirements and coordinates setup of the technical test environment
- Develops the test strategy
- Prepares the test concept
- Coordinates and organizes the test planning (test activities and responsibilities, test stages)
- Builds a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills in co-operation with partner.
- Review of project deliverables (test concept, test cases, scripts, test documentation, test reporting, error handling)
- Monitoring and controlling test process quality and results
- Coordinates and administrates all test activities
- Reports the testing progress to the program management
- Ensures the successful testing solution from an end-to-end perspective.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good Experience in the area of test management
- Preferably Oracle Fusion Module experience
- Project Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in large international Enterprise Resource Planning implementation projects
- Understanding of Finance, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain Management processes
- Knowledge of integration between applications and external systems
- Language Proficiency — English Must — Russian/Ukrainian- Added Advantage
Join our team and you will open new possibilities for yourself!