Receptionist at Front Office (Hotel)
- Radisson Blu Hotel (Kyiv)
- Контактное лицо:
- Оксана Степанко
- Вид занятости:
- полная занятость
Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv is currently looking for Front Desk Agent to join this upscale upbeat International Hotel Chain.
All those who feel confident and can contribute their knowledge and experience welcome to apply for this position
Primary objective of position
To increase customer satisfaction by providing efficient, prompt, trouble free and courteous service connected with arriving, and in-house guests, in line with the hotel’s guidelines, and Radisson Blu corporate guidelines and service concepts.
PROVIDE THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF SERVICE TO GUESTS through being able to conduct the following:
- to register, process and greet customers promptly; stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift
- to allocate rooms and issues appropriate keys; checks the daily arrival list; welcomes guests to the hotel
- to arrange fulfillment of customer services by working with: Bell staff — Telephone services — Business Service Centre — Concierge — Housekeeping — Reservations — Room Service
- to prepare night audit reports as requested
- to handle reservations for guests with rental cars, restaurants, etc; is aware, at all times, of current room status and room availability; ensures that guest mail and messages are delivered promptly
- to utilise yield management to maximise room revenue, and to fill the hotel to maximum occupancy; increases hotel revenue by promoting food and beverage alternatives; demonstrates a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel, and effectively assists the hotel’s guests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Has attitude to work in a team;
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, Russian;
- Excellent PC skills
We provide an employee with:
- uniform and its laundry services
- official salary and bonuses
- medical insurance as per Hotel policies
- free of charge lunches in the hotel
- friendly working environment and possibilities to develop the career within the hotel
option 1: 22.30 — 7.30 — night shifts mainly.
option 2: 7.30−14.30/14.30−22.30 (day shifts)
Please be aware that we are looking for the candidates who is able to combine different variety of shifts during a week/month.
Please send your CV with TITLE «Front Desk Agent / Receptionist» via e-mail: [отправить резюме]. You will be contacted within 3 days after applying if your CV meets requirements
Address of the Hotel: 22 Yaroslaviv Val, Kyiv